PADI UNDERWATER NATURALIST SPECIALTY COURSE
$199.00 Includes 2 Shore Dives, Certification Card and any Gear needed.
$169.00 If you completed the Underwater Naturalist Adventure Dive during your Advanced Open Water Class. Includes 1 Shore Dive, Certification Card and any Gear
$29.00 Underwater Naturalist Specialty Manual
Look closer to see more on your next dive. Look for symbioses, predator/prey and other relationships between aquatic plant and animal life. Learn not just what fish and animals are, but how they interact with each other and the environment.
The Fun Part
Learn about why some creatures behave the way they do and what their role is in the aquatic ecosystem.
What You Learn
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment.
Your Next Adventure
If you are interested in becoming an underwater conservationist or documenting what you encounter, you’ll also enjoy these specialty courses: AWARE Fish Identification, Coral Reef Conservation, Peak Performance Buoyancy or Digital Underwater Imaging.
Now why aren’t you diving with Prodiver Maui?
To book or for more information about this or other PADI courses please give us a call at 808.875.4004.
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital UW Imaging
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Scooter Specialty
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator