PADI BOAT DIVER SPECIALTY COURSE
$299.00 Includes 2 Boat Dives, Certification Card and any Gear needed.
$29.00 Boat Specialty Manual.
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing!
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards.
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area.
- Safely enter and exit the water.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas.
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment.
You will check-in on the Prodiver Maui boat at the Kihei Boat Ramp at 6:15am and return at approximately 10:30am.
Your Next Adventure
If you haven't already completed your Advanced Open Water Certification it is the perfect next step. This specialty will count as one of the 5 dives you need to complete your requirements. If you've already done your Advanced class think about the Rescue Diver Class and you are well on your way to becoming a Master Scuba Diver!
To book or for more information about this or other PADI courses please give us a call at 808.875.4004.
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital UW Imaging
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Scooter Specialty
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator