PADI RESCUE DIVER
$425 Includes Training, Gear and Certification Card
$39 Rescue Manual
$525 If you need your CPR/First Aid Certification
We offer a $99 boat special for the rest of your diving career when certifying with Prodiver Maui!
Private for one person: $1,470.00 | Semi-Private for 2: $735.00 each
* If you are a single diver signing up for the class there will be a $ 100.00 additional charge. If we sign up another student, we will refund that amount. If no one else signs up you get a private lesson for a fraction of the cost!
"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. You will be taught how to recognize and prevent problems and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it's the best course they've ever taken.
What you learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Proper Use of an Oxygen Kit
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask. You'll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you'll practice with your PADI Instructor. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must be:
- 12 years or older.
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization).
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask us about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses. We can train you for that as well).
- Read the medical questions before you arrive. Any “yes” answers will require a physicians release before we can take you in the water. Give us a call with any questions!
- DOWNLOAD MEDICAL STATEMENT
Your Next Adventure
After completing Emergency First Response and the PADI Rescue Diver course, you are well on your way to becoming a Master Scuba Diver ! Or, if you want to GoPro the next step is the Divemaster Class.
To book or for more information about this or other PADI courses please give us a call at 808.875.4004.
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital UW Imaging
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Scooter Specialty
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator