PADI OPEN WATER REFERRAL
$349 Includes 4 Beach Dives, All Gear and Certification Card
Private for one person: $1,390.00 | Semi-Private for 2: $695.00 each
* If you are a single diver signing up for the class there will be a $ 75.00 additional charge. If we sign up another student, we will refund that amount. If no one else signs up you get a private lesson for a fraction of the cost!
The PADI Open Water Referral Course is for those that have already completed their academics and pool work. All you need now is two mornings to complete your Open Water Certification!
What you learn
The PADI Open Water Diver Referral course consists of the following:
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore !
- Ask about our $99.00 boat special and one day of free rental gear within a week after you are certified with us.
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Have completed your PADI academics and pool work within one year. You must bring your referral paper work with you.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is...well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You already have an idea of what it's like to breathe underwater, now you will get a chance to do it in the crystal clear waters of Maui and experience all of the marine life it has to offer!
The Scuba Gear You Use
We will provide all of the gear that you need. It is recommended, however, that all divers own their own mask, fins and snorkel.
On the first day you will meet at the dive shop at 7am, fill out the obligatory paperwork, go over some academic reviews, get geared up and head to the beach. You will finish up between noon and 1pm depending on class size and how quickly everyone is able to perform the skills.
The 2nd day will also start at 7am and you will complete your final 2 dives. You will need to head back to the shop after that for about 15 minutes to complete the final paperwork. You will then be a PADI Open Water Diver!!
To book or for more information about this or other PADI courses please give us a call at 808.875.4004.
- Discover Scuba
- Open Water Diver
- Open Water Referral
- Advanced Open Water
- Rescue Diver
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital UW Imaging
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Scooter Specialty
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator