PADI OPEN WATER DIVER
$369 Includes Pool Training, 4 Beach Dives, All Gear and Certification Card
$190 Online eLearning
Ask about doing your final 2 dives on our boat instead of the beach for an additional charge of $ 129.00.
Private for one person: $1,470.00 | Semi-Private for 2: $735.00 each
* If you are a single diver signing up for the class there will be a $ 100.00 additional charge. If we sign up another student, we will refund that amount. If no one else signs up you get a private lesson for a fraction of the cost!
If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course and has introduced millions of people to the adventures of scuba diving.
What you learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Start your eLearning here
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in our state of the art scuba diving training pool.
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore !
- Ask about our $99.00 boat special and one day of free rental gear within a week after you are certified with us.
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Read the medical questions before you arrive. Any “yes” answers will require a physicians release before we can take you in the water. Give us a call with any questions!
- DOWNLOAD MEDICAL STATEMENT
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is...well, just about all of it because learning to scuba dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you'll spend a morning in our pool, a morning diving from the shore and a morning diving on our boat under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
The Scuba Gear You Use
We will provide all of the gear that you need. It is recommended, however, that all divers own their own mask, fins and snorkel.
The Learning Materials You Need
PADI's Open Water Diver eLearning covers what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures.
On the first day you will meet at the dive shop at 7am, fill out the obligatory paperwork, get geared up, listen to a briefing by your instructor and head into the pool. You will finish up between 1 and 2pm depending on class size and how quickly everyone is able to learn the skills.
Over the next two days you will complete four beach dives. Those days also begin at 7am and will end at approximately noon.
You will need to head back to the shop after your final dive for about 15 minutes to complete the final paperwork. You will then be a PADI Open Water Diver!!
To book or for more information about this or other PADI courses please give us a call at 808.875.4004.
- Discover Scuba
- Open Water Diver
- Open Water Referral
- Advanced Open Water
- Rescue Diver
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital UW Imaging
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Scooter Specialty
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator