MOLOKINI SNORKEL / INTRODUCTORY DIVE
Introductory Diver: $179.00 + tax
Snorkeler: $129.00 + tax
Private Guide: $150.00 + tax
Please Check the Box Acknowledging:
In order to provide a professional operation with personalized service on Prodiver, we must enforce a 48-hour cancellation policy.
The Discover Scuba Diving program is set up specifically for those that are not certified divers or have never tried scuba diving before. You will gain the confidence you need to fully enjoy your dive. All dive equipment is included. We are not permitted by the state to take Introductory Divers diving at Molokini. As this is typically our first stop for the certified divers you will be able to snorkel the crystal-clear waters while they are diving. You will then get in the water at our 2nd site to enjoy SCUBA diving with our instructor. We meet at Kihei Boat ramp at 6:15am and return between 10:30 -11:00 am, light snacks and beverages are provided.
Please read through the medical questionnaire and be advised that if you answer YES to any of the following questions you need a medical clearance signed by a doctor before we can take you diving.
- Limited to four introductory divers per instructor
- Larger groups must pay additional $150 dor private dive guide
- All active and retired United States military with ID will receive a complimentary T-shirt.
- Please enter your military U.S. ID and Tshirt size in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Cannot be combined with other special offerings.
- Please remember to allow 18 hours after your dive to go to an altitude of more than 1000 feet. This includes airplanes, helicopters, Haleakala Crater or up-country trips.
- Charters are non-refundable if cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours.
- Private Charters are non-refundable if cancelled or rescheduled within 72 hours.
- 100% refund if cancelled prior to the cut-off time, minus $20 handling fee per person
Credit cards will not be charged prior to 90 days in advance.
Please contact us if you have any questions.